I would feel because I were not aloud to go outside, play and stuff like that and i would become CRAZY.
I would try to make my parents better, don't hit me or tell bad things about me, so they might let me out in the front yard. if they do not get better i would fight with my parents to get outside, I would do any thing to get outside.
Dear 6B-- Sounds like all of you think that Luke's life is difficult and that you wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Do you think that he will continue following his parent's rules, and stay hidden in the house?? Why do you think the book is titled Among the Hidden?? Do you think there are more children like Luke?? -Ms. Clancy
6 comments:
yente
1 i would feel bad because he didnt saw any other humans then his family and he always have to hide and he is also not aloud to go outside
yente
2 to let Luke go outside and let him go to school and let him see other humans
William
If I was luke I wuold become crazy and fight with my parents everyday, because my life would be very boring.
Then I would die, jumping from the abyss.
Jihawn Park 6B
I think if I'm Luke it's feel so bad and get angry because his brother always bother him. When his brother kicked Luke's favorite toy.
I need to do study English.
Memorize a words so when I read books it might be easy to read.
I need to write lots of sentence.
Nille 6B
I would feel because I were not aloud to go outside, play and stuff like that and i would become CRAZY.
I would try to make my parents better, don't hit me or tell bad things about me, so they might let me out in the front yard. if they do not get better i would fight with my parents to get outside, I would do any thing to get outside.
Dear 6B--
Sounds like all of you think that Luke's life is difficult and that you wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Do you think that he will continue following his parent's rules, and stay hidden in the house?? Why do you think the book is titled Among the Hidden?? Do you think there are more children like Luke??
-Ms. Clancy
Post a Comment