MYP- BIOPOEMS were created for English class and EAL. The grade 6 students are practicing posting to the blog, so they are sharing one of the biopoems they wrote.
To read their work:
1. Scroll down to the comments section at the bottom of this post
2. Click on comments
3. Enjoy!
3 comments:
EAL:Jihwan 6B
Jihwan
I'm cricket player.
I'm friendly boy.
I wonder how long I will live in UAE
I hear Koean.
I feel I can ommunicate with Koren.
I see the UAE's desert.
I want to speak English very well.
EAL: Nille 6B
BIOPOEM
I am a good skater.
I am kind and helpful.
I wonder when I will be a sponsor skater.
I hear my mum and dad when I am sad.
I want taht my mum and dad NEVER DIE.
I am a good skater.
I worry about my family.
I pretend to go home to Sweden.
I cry when i get hurt.
I understand why we had to move to ABU DHABI.
I say that I want to move back to Sweden.
I dream to be a pro skater.
I try to do my best in school.
I hope that I will never die.
I feel happy every week when my dad comes home.
EAL : William 6B.
Biopoem
William.
Sportive, fun, nice, shy.
Studios and funny.
Love family and things.
My feelings, good family and cars.
Fear the racism, killing animals and criminals.
Change the intellegence.
Want a good world, RICYCLING, REDUCING and REUSING
Born in Brazil, live in Abu Dhabi.
Franco
Post a Comment